Dr. Dan Luedke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Luedke's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dan Luedke, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lake Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Luedke completed a residency at New York Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Ssm Health At Home Hospice. Dr. Luedke is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- New York Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Cornell Co-Op Hosps/Ny Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ssm Health At Home Hospice
Ssm Health At Home Hospice1187 Corporate Lk Dr Ste 200, Lake Saint Louis, MO 63367 Existing Patients: (314) 989-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luedke?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Luedke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Luedke frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, All Lymphoma, and Anemia.
Dr. Luedke's office is located at 1187 Corporate Lk Dr Ste 200, Lake Saint Louis, MO 63367. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Luedke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.