Dr. Sraow has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dan Sraow, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Sraow completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Spine & Sports Rehabilitation Institute Pllc and is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sraow is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Toledo Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 2009
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sraow?
I recently had an appointment with Dr. Dan Sraow. I highly recommend him. I went in to find out about the results of my echo. He explained the results and implications very well. He alleviated all my concerns. I also had a couple of questions about medication for allergies and the tingling in my legs. He listened carefully to my questions, addressed my concerns and gave me practical advice. At one stage he called another doctor to ask her for her recommendation. At no time did I feel rushed. He is an amazing doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dan Sraow, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sraow's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sraow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sraow frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Sraow's office is located at 2600 E Southern Ave Ste I1, Tempe, AZ 85282. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sraow speaks Punjabi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center