Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Daniel Rabb, MD is a dermatologist in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Rabb completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Dermatology Associates NE GA and is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rabb is board certified in Dermatology.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Cincinnati, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1989
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rabb?
My medical experience was with Joy Stephens in Dr. Rabb’s Office. She is an excellent medical assistant who is always thorough, competent, and very attentive to her duties. I will be happy to continue to see her in the office, annually, or more often as needed. Thank you, Joy, for your professionalism.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rabb has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rabb frequently treats Actinic Keratosis, Seborrheic Keratosis, and Moles (Benign Skin Lesions).
Dr. Rabb's office is located at 974 S Enota Dr NE, Gainesville, GA 30501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville
Dermatology Associates NE GA
Ga Skin Cancer & Aesthetic Dermatology974 S Enota Dr NE, Gainesville, GA 30501 Existing Patients: (770) 536-7546