Dr. Daniel Barfield, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barfield's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Barfield, DO is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Cartersville, GA. Dr. Barfield completed a residency at Emory University Atlanta Ga. He currently practices at Cartersville Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates and is affiliated with Cartersville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University Atlanta Ga, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University S AL Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barfield?
procedure that i had done explained everything i detail. great dr would recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barfield frequently treats Uterine Fibroids, Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic, and Cervicitis.
Dr. Barfield's office is located at 958 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy SE Bldg A102, Cartersville, GA 30120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barfield has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cartersville Medical Center