Dr. Silbermins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Damian Silbermins, MD is a hematology specialist in Huntington, WV. He currently practices at Cornerstone Hospital of Huntington and is affiliated with Cabell Huntington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silbermins is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Duke University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Albert Einstein Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cornerstone Hospital of Huntington2900 1st Ave, Huntington, WV 25702 Existing Patients: (304) 528-4668
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silbermins?
He is a GREAT Dr and a GREAT PERSON too. Trust him and his Staff. Would recommend them highly. Thanks for what you have done for me and my family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Damian Silbermins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silbermins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silbermins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silbermins frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Silbermins' office is located at 2900 1st Ave, Huntington, WV 25702. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cabell Huntington Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center