Dr. Corry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dalila Corry, MD is a nephrology specialist in Northridge, CA. Dr. Corry completed a residency at Hospital Tenon. She currently practices at Dalila Corry,MD, Northridge, CA and is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Corry is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UCLA/San Fernando Valley Pg, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Hospital Tenon, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Hosp Mustapha, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dalila Corry,MD, Northridge, CA
Roscoe18433 Roscoe Blvd, Northridge, CA 91325 Existing Patients: (818) 349-1872
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corry?
Am honored to receive the best of care from someone very special, Dr. Corry. Please join me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dalila Corry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Corry's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Corry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Corry frequently treats Anemia, Leg and Foot Ulcers, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Corry's office is located at 18433 Roscoe Blvd, Northridge, CA 91325. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Corry speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center