Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (920) 309-5408, and for other questions, call (920) 431-1920.
Dr. Dale Rustad, MD is a pediatrics specialist in De Pere, WI. Dr. Rustad completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Vincent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rustad is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Prevea East De Pere Health Center3860 Monroe Rd, De Pere, WI 54115 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rustad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dale Rustad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rustad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rustad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rustad frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Rustad's office is located at 3860 Monroe Rd, De Pere, WI 54115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rustad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center