Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (985) 635-4285.
Dr. Dale Presser, MD
New Patient(318) 865-0542
Dr. Dale Presser, MD is a cardiology specialist in Covington, LA. Dr. Presser completed a residency at U OK. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Clinic of Covington, LLC and is affiliated with St. Tammany Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Presser is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- U OK, Residency Hospital
- U OK, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Presser?
I have been his patient for 12 years and I trust him with care more than any other doctor I have. He really cares about his patients
- St. Tammany Health System
- Cypress Pointe Surgical Hospital
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Angels Hospital
- Tulane Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Presser has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dale Presser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Presser's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Presser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Presser frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Presser's office is located at 100 Innwood Dr, Covington, LA 70433. Find other locations and directions.