Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Needham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dale Needham, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Needham completed a residency at University of Toronto. He currently practices at The Johns Hopkins University and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Needham is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- McMaster U, School of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Toronto, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Toronto, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Toronto, Internship Hospital — 1999
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Johns Hopkins University1830 E Monument St Fl 5, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-5000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Needham?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Needham frequently treats Appendicitis, Barrett's Esophagus, and Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax).
Dr. Needham's office is located at 1830 E Monument St Fl 5, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Needham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital