Dr. Dale Larson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Larson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dale Larson, MD is a oncology specialist in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Larson completed a residency at Wash U-Barnes Hosp. He currently practices at Marshfield Clinic Neurology and Sleep Medicine and is affiliated with Marshfield - Marshfield Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Wash U-Barnes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marshfield Clinic Neurology and Sleep Medicine1000 N Oak Ave Ste 3a, Marshfield, WI 54449 Existing Patients: (715) 387-5161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Larson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Larson frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Larson's office is located at 1000 N Oak Ave Ste 3a, Marshfield, WI 54449. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Larson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Marshfield - Marshfield Medical Center