Dr. Dale Doerr, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Doerr completed a residency at Saint Louis University School of Medicine. and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1 12639 Old Tesson Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63128 (314) 849-0311
Premier Care Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Premier Care Orthopedics & Sports Medicine - Fenton12639 Old Tesson Rd Ste 100, Fenton, MO 63026 (314) 849-0311
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doerr?
Four weeks ago I walked into Dr.Doerr office for the first time after having a failed visit with another Orthopedic Doctor. He right away looked at my knees and read my MRI results. He already had a plan for me and started me on a steroid pack. For the past 6 + weeks I could hardly walk. I wasn't sure if there are Doctors that help with pain without giving a script for opioids. Finding Dr.Doerr has been a God send. Yesterday I went to see him for my 4wk follow up and he drained fluid from my knee and gave me an injection in it. If that don't work then he will do a procedure on it. Dr.Doerr is a life saver. I thought I would lose my ability to get around. Dr.Doerr nurse and the staff at Dr.Doerr is awesome.
- Mercy Hospital South
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton