Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chapman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dale Chapman, DO is a family medicine specialist in New Hampton, IA. He currently practices at New Hampton Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New Hampton Clinic
Mercyone New Hampton Medical Center308 N Maple Ave, New Hampton, IA 50659 Existing Patients: (641) 394-2151
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chapman?
He listened to all my problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chapman frequently treats Influenza (Flu), Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Chapman's office is located at 308 N Maple Ave, New Hampton, IA 50659. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chapman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.