Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Dajie Wang, MD
Dr. Dajie Wang, MD is
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Virginia Health Sciences, Fellowship Hospital
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Beijing Long Fu Hospital, Internship Hospital
- JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL, Internship Hospital
- Norman Bethune Univ of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
Excellent care. Dr. Feeko is easy to speak to. I have been receiving outstanding care from Dr. Wang for 16 years. Great staff! Nice professional enviornment.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Dajie Wang, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Wang's profile.
Dr. Wang in specializes in Pain Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wang frequently treats the following conditions: Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain and Chronic Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wang's office is located at 3 Crescent Dr Fl 3 Philadelphia, PA 19112. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Wang is able to speak Chinese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wang provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Dajie Wang, MD is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Dr. Dajie Wang, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Pain Center3 Crescent Dr Fl 3, Philadelphia, PA 19112 (215) 955-7246