Dr. Stein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dagmar Stein, MD is a oncology specialist in Toledo, OH. Dr. Stein completed a residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. She currently practices at Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Program at ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children's Hospital and is affiliated with ProMedica Flower Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stein is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- National Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Pennsylvania State University, Medical School
- University of California, Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Program at ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children's Hospital
Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Program at ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children's Hospital2142 N Cove Blvd, Toledo, OH 43606 Existing Patients: (419) 291-9500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dagmar Stein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stein frequently treats Hemophilia, Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia).
Dr. Stein's office is located at 2142 N Cove Blvd, Toledo, OH 43606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stein speaks Czech and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProMedica Flower Hospital