Dr. Samara has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dafer Samara, MD is a pulmonologist in Independence, MO. Dr. Samara completed a residency at University Of Tennessee Health Science Center. He currently practices at Jackson County Pulmonary Medical Group and is affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samara is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Jordan, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jackson County Pulmonary Medical Group
Jackson County Pulmonary Medical Group19550 E 39th St S Ste 310, Independence, MO 64057 Existing Patients: (816) 478-8113
Unitypoint Health - Allen Memorial Hospital
Allen Hospital1825 Logan Ave, Waterloo, IA 50703 Existing Patients: (319) 235-3838
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samara?
He explained things to me
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dafer Samara, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Samara's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samara frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Samara's office is located at 19550 E 39th St S Ste 310, Independence, MO 64057. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centerpoint Medical Center