Dr. Da-Hae Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Da-Hae Lee, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Suny-Kings Co Hosp Ctr. She currently practices at South Texas Perinatal Cardiology. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Suny-Kings Co Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1972
- New York Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Korea U Med Coll, Seoul, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Texas Perinatal Cardiology
South Texas Perinatal Cardiology525 Oak Centre Dr Ste 200, San Antonio, TX 78258 Existing Patients: (210) 402-0473
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Takes the time and wants to know the patient. Love Dr. Lee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders, Congenital Heart Disease, and Heart Murmur.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 525 Oak Centre Dr Ste 200, San Antonio, TX 78258. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.