Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stormogipson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dale Stormogipson, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Post Falls, ID. Dr. Stormogipson completed a residency at Stanford Med Ctr. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stormogipson is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Stanford Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1110 E Polston Ave, Post Falls, ID 83854 Existing Patients: (208) 773-1180
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stormogipson?
Dr. Stormo saved my partners sight. She had extremely high pressure in both eyes. Undetected by local hospital. Dr stormy lasered her eye to relieve pressure and preventing blindness. Which would occur without surgery. We are most grateful. Now she needs corrective surgery for irregular iris. We're asking dr. Stormojipson to address this condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stormogipson frequently treats Nearsightedness, Astigmatism, and Presbyopia.
Dr. Stormogipson's office is located at 1110 E Polston Ave, Post Falls, ID 83854. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stormogipson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.