Dr. Daniel Lee, DDS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Lee, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Irvine, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at St. Barnabas Hospital Pediatric Residency. He currently practices at Little Smiles of Orange County and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- MBA, Other Education — 2013
- St. Barnabas Hospital Pediatric Residency, Residency Hospital — 2006
- St. Barnabas Hospital Bronx, Ny, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Loma Linda University, Medical School — 2003
- MPH, Other Education — 2000
- Andrews University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Composite Fillings, Conscious Sedation, and Orthodontic Treatment, Early.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 4840 Irvine Blvd Ste 106, Irvine, CA 92620. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Little Smiles of Orange County
Little Smiles of OC - Irvine Kids Dentistry & Orthodontics & baby tongue tie solution center4840 Irvine Blvd Ste 106, Irvine, CA 92620 (949) 930-9400