Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Downey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daryl Downey, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Downey completed a residency at U Cincinnati. He currently practices at DOWNEY, DARYL BRYCE MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Downey is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- U Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- U Cincinnati, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- SOUTHWEST COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINEHEALTH SCIENCES, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Downey?
Dr. Downey has been a lifeline to myself and my autistic son and to many others that I know. He is of particular necessary help for children/young people with developmental disabilities, however this is not the limit of his scope. His gentle nature and deep wisdom helps bring some sense to challenging and confusing struggles of life. I am so grateful that Dr. Downey is a part of our support system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Downey frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Autism.
Dr. Downey's office is located at 2075 NW Grant Ave, Corvallis, OR 97330. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Downey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Downey, Daryl Bryce MD
Center for Developing Hope2075 NW Grant Ave, Corvallis, OR 97330 (541) 758-5365