Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Dellis Norwood-Galloway, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bronxville, NY. Dr. Norwood-Galloway completed a residency at Cabrini Medical Center. She currently practices at NYU Langone Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cabrini Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1983
- Colorado State University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Norwood-Galloway?
Excellent care. Knowledgeable, thorough , compassionate and explains everything clearly and patiently.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Norwood-Galloway has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Norwood-Galloway frequently treats Bedsores, Painful Urination (Dysuria), and Diabetes Type 1.
Dr. Norwood-Galloway's office is located at 77 Pondfield Rd Ste 23, Bronxville, NY 10708. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
NYU Langone Medical Center
Nyu Langone Medical Associatesabronxville77 Pondfield Rd Ste 23, Bronxville, NY 10708 Existing Patients: (914) 337-4986