Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cyril Leung, MD is a cardiology specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Leung completed a residency at Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Regional Physicians Medical Grp and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center. Dr. Leung is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UC Irvine Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Physicians Medical Grp
Regional Physicians Medical Grp1974 Santa Fe Ave, Long Beach, CA 90810 Existing Patients: (562) 595-9799
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leung?
Excellent Doc. for my Precious Pa
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leung frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Leung's office is located at 1974 Santa Fe Ave, Long Beach, CA 90810. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leung has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center