Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Cynthia Edwards, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Edwards completed a residency at Tacoma Family Medicine. and is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Edwards is board certified in Family Practice.
- Tacoma Family Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Washington University, Medical School
- Tacoma Family Med Res, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community First Health Plans
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Uniform Medical Plan
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1901 S Union Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (253) 459-6550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edwards?
My self and family have gone to Doctor Edwards for about 35 years now. She’s been a wonderful Doctor. We are now a four generation family that still go to her including my grandchildren now. We well be sad to see her retire one day as we well miss her. We all have full trust in her and her staff including her nurse Angie. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edwards has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edwards frequently treats Osteoporosis, Abdominal Pain, and Limb Pain.
Dr. Edwards' office is located at 1901 S Union Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph Medical Center