Dr. Tracy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cynthia Tracy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Tracy completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. She currently practices at Laboratory Corporation of America and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tracy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Laboratory Corporation of America2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 741-2668
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tracy?
Dr. Tracy is the most qualified, sympathetic, and patient doctor you will ever meet. She is super busy, but will never rush you or make you feel like you're another patient. She has been my doctor for years and I travel to DC specifically to see her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tracy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tracy frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Tracy's office is located at 2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The George Washington University Hospital