Dr. Luna-Salazar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cynthia Luna-Salazar, MD is a nephrology specialist in Harlingen, TX. Dr. Luna-Salazar completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern Med Center. She currently practices at Cynthia Luna-Salazar, M.D., P.A. and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Luna-Salazar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Texas Southwestern Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Texas Southwestern Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cynthia Luna-Salazar, M.D., P.A.
Cynthia Luna-Salazar, M.D., P.A.1649 Treasure Hills Blvd Ste B11, Harlingen, TX 78550 Existing Patients: (956) 425-1368
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luna-Salazar?
I trust her with my life shes very professional takes care of your health!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cynthia Luna-Salazar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Luna-Salazar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Luna-Salazar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Luna-Salazar frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Anemia, and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Dr. Luna-Salazar's office is located at 1649 Treasure Hills Blvd Ste B11, Harlingen, TX 78550. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Luna-Salazar speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Harlingen Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center - Harlingen