Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Cynthia Wilder, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Wilder completed a residency at Parkland Health And Hospital System. She currently practices at Baylor Scott & White Signature Medicine at Baylor University Medical Center and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilder is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Parkland Health And Hospital System, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Parkland Health And Hospital System, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Texas At Dallas, Medical School — 2001
- University Of Texas, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilder?
Although she is a member of the concierge service, and not everyone can afford that, she is thoughtful, personable, interested, and just a downright nice person. She truly seems to care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wilder frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Osteopenia, and Gas-Bloat Syndrome.
Dr. Wilder's office is located at 3417 Gaston Ave Ste 600, Dallas, TX 75246. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor University Medical Center
Baylor Scott & White Signature Medicine at Baylor University Medical Center
Dallas Office3417 Gaston Ave Ste 600, Dallas, TX 75246 (469) 800-9900