Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 695-8630.
Dr. Cynthia Rozier, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Cynthia Rozier, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Rozier completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Rush University College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Loyola University Chicago, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Meridian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rozier?
Dr. Rozier gives me her undivided attention. She is thorough and gives detailed explanations. I feel very confident in the care she gives me. I haven't had to address any serious medical issues but expect she will be there for me with competence if and when I do. She also relates personally and not just medically.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rozier has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cynthia Rozier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rozier's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rozier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rozier frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Rozier's office is located at 211 E Chicago Ave Ste 1050, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.