Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anastas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cynthia Anastas, MD is a cardiology specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Anastas completed a residency at Evanston Hospital. She currently practices at Apex Cardiology and is affiliated with Crestwood Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anastas is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Evanston Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Evanston Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Apex Cardiology PC2045 Cecil Ashburn Dr Se Ste 201, Huntsville, AL 35802 Existing Patients: (256) 881-5874
Huntsville Hospital101 Sivley Rd SW, Huntsville, AL 35801 Existing Patients: (256) 265-9889
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anastas?
Very thorough and caring. Her staff is always very professional .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anastas frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Anastas' office is located at 2045 Cecil Ashburn Dr Se Ste 201, Huntsville, AL 35802. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anastas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital