Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Cynthia Hart, MD is a family medicine specialist in Ashland, WI. Dr. Hart completed a residency at St Elizabeth Med Ctr. She currently practices at St. Luke's Chequamegon Clinic and is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hart is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Elizabeth Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Elizabeth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Wright State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) of South Central Wisconsin
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Luke's Chequamegon Clinic
St. Luke's Chequamegon Clinic2201 LAKE SHORE DR E, Ashland, WI 54806 Existing Patients: (715) 685-6600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hart?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hart frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Diarrhea, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Hart's office is located at 2201 LAKE SHORE DR E, Ashland, WI 54806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital