Dr. Bader has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cynthia Bader, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Everett, WA. Dr. Bader completed a residency at Primary Children's Medical Center. She currently practices at Community Health Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Primary Children's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of Washington, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Washington, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Community Health Center
Everett-South Clinic1019 112th St SW, Everett, WA 98204 Existing Patients: (425) 551-6200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bader?
Love this doc! Very patient and thorough and answered all my questions and put up with my hyper kiddos
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cynthia Bader, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bader's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bader accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bader frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Bader's office is located at 1019 112th St SW, Everett, WA 98204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.