Dr. Dunham has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cynthia Dunham, MD is a nephrology specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Dunham completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. She currently practices at Carolina Kidney Associates and is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dunham is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University Of North Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dunham?
Dr. Dunham doesn’t always tell me what I want to hear but she always tells me what I need o hear with honesty and a caring spirit. She always explains things in a manner that my husband and I can understand. She never hesitates in re-explaining when needed be so that we never feel rushed
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cynthia Dunham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dunham's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dunham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dunham frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Dunham's office is located at 309 New St, Greensboro, NC 27405. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital
Carolina Kidney Associates
Fmc North West Greensboro2837 Horse Pen Creek Rd, Greensboro, NC 27410 (336) 664-6869