Dr. Cynthia Spilker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spilker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Cynthia Spilker, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Liberty, MO. Dr. Spilker completed a residency at University Of Ks Med Center. She currently practices at The Pulmonary & Sleep Clinic and is affiliated with Liberty Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spilker is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Kansas City, Ks, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Ks Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ks School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Pulmonary & Sleep Clinic
The Pulmonary & Sleep Clinic2521 Glenn Hendren Dr Ste 402, Liberty, MO 64068 Existing Patients: (816) 781-8445
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spilker?
She is a good listener. Decisive, compassionate, knowledgeable and effective. She has trained her staff to discern the problem and she steps into the room with a course of action to which the patient has a final say on direction of care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spilker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spilker frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Sleep Apnea, and Asthma.
Dr. Spilker's office is located at 2521 Glenn Hendren Dr Ste 402, Liberty, MO 64068. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spilker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Liberty Hospital