Dr. Cynthia Santos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Santos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Cynthia Santos, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Santos completed a residency at University Tex. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS PSYCHIATRY. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Santos is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Tex, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Tex, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Tex, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Texas Psychiatry
Ut Health1941 EAST RD, Houston, TX 77054 Existing Patients: (713) 486-2500
Harris County Psychiatry Center
Uthealth Harris County Psychiatric Center2800 S MacGregor Way, Houston, TX 77021 Existing Patients: (713) 741-5000
- 3 1941 East Rd Ste 2100, Houston, TX 77054 Existing Patients: (713) 486-2700
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Santos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Santos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Santos frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Santos' office is located at 1941 EAST RD, Houston, TX 77054. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Santos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.