Dr. Cynthia Cabrera, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cabrera's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Cynthia Cabrera, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Cabrera completed a residency at University Of Florida. She currently practices at Longstreet Clinic and is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical College of Georgia, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Florida, Residency Hospital
- Autonomous University Of Central America, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cabrera?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cabrera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cabrera frequently treats Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, Circumcision, and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Cabrera's office is located at 725 Jesse Jewell Pkwy SE, Gainesville, GA 30501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cabrera speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cabrera has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville