Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Curtis Turner, MD
Dr. Curtis Turner, MD is
- University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Florida / Shands Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- LSU Medical Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Medical University of South Carolina, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turner?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Curtis Turner, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Turner's profile.
Dr. Turner in specializes in Pediatric Hematology & Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Turner's office is located at 1400 S Coulter St Amarillo, TX 79106. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Turner provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Curtis Turner, MD is affiliated with Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital and Northwest Texas Healthcare System.
Dr. Curtis Turner, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Northwest Texas Healthcare System
Texas Tech Univ Pediatrics
Texas Tech Uhsc Pediatrics1400 S Coulter St, Amarillo, TX 79106 (806) 354-5432
N Strada Patient Care Center1601 Center St Ste 1N, Mobile, AL 36604 (251) 410-5437