Dr. Curtis Coulam, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Boise, ID. Dr. Coulam completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at Gem State Radiology and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coulam is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Gem State Radiology
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center1055 N Curtis Rd, Boise, ID 83706 Existing Patients: (208) 367-5670
Intermountain Medical Imaging877 W Main St Ste 603, Boise, ID 83702 Existing Patients: (208) 367-2161
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Lds Hsp, Internship Hospital
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coulam?
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center