Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Curtis Lewis, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Lewis completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosps. He currently practices at EMORY HEALTHCARE, INC and is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital. Dr. Lewis is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Spartanburg Regl Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Emory University, Medical School — 1986
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Healthcare, Inc
Anes Dept80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30303 Existing Patients: (404) 616-4563
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lewis frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Lewis' office is located at 80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lewis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grady Memorial Hospital