Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Cristina Truica, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Truica completed a residency at York Hosp. She currently practices at Lapidus Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Truica is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- York Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Jersey City Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Inst Med Bucuresti, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Romanian, Spanish
Lapidus Cancer Institute2401 W Belvedere Ave Fl 2, Baltimore, MD 21215 Existing Patients: (410) 601-4710
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Truica?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Truica has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Truica frequently treats Breast Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Truica's office is located at 2401 W Belvedere Ave Fl 2, Baltimore, MD 21215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Truica speaks Romanian, Spanish, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center