Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (646) 962-2020 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Cristiano Oliveira, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Cristiano Oliveira, MD is a neuro-ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Oliveira completed a residency at North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Eye Associates and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Oliveira is board certified in Neurology.
Weill Cornell Eye Associates
Weill Cornell Eye Associates1305 York Ave, New York, NY 10021 Call
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Federal University of Minas Gerais / Faculty of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oliveira?
Dr. Oliveira was extremely knowledgeable, thorough, patient and kind. We felt very confident in his care and put at ease during a worrisome time.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oliveira has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cristiano Oliveira, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Oliveira's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oliveira accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oliveira frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Optic Neuritis, and Heterophoria.
Dr. Oliveira's office is located at 1305 York Ave, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oliveira speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.