Dr. Cristiana Pieroni, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pieroni's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Cristiana Pieroni, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Pieroni completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. She currently practices at Retina Specialists PC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pieroni is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Cabrini Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Specialists PC
Retina Specialists PC20 W 13th St, New York, NY 10011 Existing Patients: (212) 604-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pieroni?
Dr. Pieroni is gracious, kind, knowledgeable, and more than competent. I have been seeing her for almost a decade and recommend her highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pieroni accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pieroni frequently treats Floaters, Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Pieroni's office is located at 20 W 13th St, New York, NY 10011. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pieroni has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.