Dr. Keller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Crista Keller, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Keller completed a residency at University of Arizona. She currently practices at Aspen Medical Group and is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keller is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Arizona, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midlands Choice
- MVP Health Care
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Trustmark Companies
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aspen Medical Group
Aspen Medical Group4500 E 9th Ave Ste 450, Denver, CO 80220 Existing Patients: (303) 394-9355
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keller?
Dr Keller has been my primary care physician for 3 years and she is the best! She is compassionate, professional and extremely knowledgeable. Everyone in her office is so pleasant and helpful, especially her medical assistant Rayna.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Crista Keller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Keller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keller frequently treats Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, Wellness Examination, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Keller's office is located at 4500 E 9th Ave Ste 450, Denver, CO 80220. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Medical Center