Dr. Chung has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Crawford Chung, MD
Dr. Crawford Chung, MD is a pulmonologist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Chung completed a residency at Washington University. He currently practices at CRAWFORD K CHUNG MD and is affiliated with Chinese Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chung is board certified in Pulmonology.
- Martinez Va Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1976
- St Louis Co Hosp-Firmin Des, Residency Hospital — 1975
- St Louis U Grp Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Queen Mary Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- U Hong Kong, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chung?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chung frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease.
Dr. Chung's office is located at 3838 California St Rm 508, San Francisco, CA 94118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chung speaks Chinese, Cantonese, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chinese Hospital
- CPMC Van Ness Campus
Crawford K Chung MD
Crawford K Chung MD3838 California St Rm 508, San Francisco, CA 94118