Dr. Craig Smith, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Milstein Hospital Building177 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032 (212) 305-8312
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Ny, Fellowship Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Rochester Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr Smith surgically repaired my mitral valve as well as performed three bypasses on coronary arteries blocked 90, 95, and 100%. I had zero complications and thank God for Dr. Smith's skill!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center