Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Craig Slingluff, MD is a general surgery specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Slingluff completed a residency at Duke University Mc. He currently practices at University of Virginia Health System and is affiliated with University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slingluff is board certified in General Surgery.
- Duke University Mc, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Duke University Mc, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Virginia Health System4 Hospital Dr, Charlottesville, VA 22908 Existing Patients: (434) 924-1730
Department of SurgeryUniv Of Virginia Hlth Sci Ctr Rm 4580, Charlottesville, VA 22908
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slingluff?
Dr Slingluff in all likelihood saved my wives life. True professional including his incredible team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Slingluff frequently treats Melanoma, Wound Repair, and Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision.
Dr. Slingluff's office is located at 4 Hospital Dr, Charlottesville, VA 22908. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Slingluff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital