Call (737) 276-4063 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Craig Siegel, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Round Rock, TX. Dr. Siegel completed a residency at Baylor Affil Hosp. He currently practices at Austin Heart and is affiliated with St. David's Round Rock Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Siegel is board certified in Cardiology.
- Baylor Affil Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Baylor Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Round Rock - Austin Heart2410 Round Rock Ave Ste 110, Round Rock, TX 78681 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4063
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siegel?
Dr Siegel never saw us. Office staff failed us
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Siegel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Craig Siegel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Siegel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Siegel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Siegel frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Mitral Valve Regurgitation.
Dr. Siegel's office is located at 2410 Round Rock Ave Ste 110, Round Rock, TX 78681. Find other locations and directions.
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's Medical Center