Dr. Craig Radnay, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Greenvale, NY. Dr. Radnay completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at Craig S. Radnay, MD Orthopaedic Surgery and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Radnay is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
French, Hungarian, Spanish
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Insall, Scott Kelly Inst Ortho & Sports Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1999
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- HealthCare Partners
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Radnay?
Awesome. He's meticulous, intelligent and clearly focused on his work. He was able to diagnose my injury after 5 years of other doctors misdiagnosing what was going on! I kept being offered cortisone shots, but I knew something else was up. Radnay figured it out, did surgery and now I'm great. Running and finally playing basketball and soccer with my nephews again. I also felt as though I could ask him questions and he had a solid answer for each. Highly recommend!
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital