Dr. Reitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Craig Reitz, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Reitz completed a residency at University Ok. He currently practices at Mercy Clinic Oncology and Hematology - Coletta and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reitz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univerity Ok, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Ok, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University Ok, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clinic Oncology and Hematology - Coletta4401 Mcauley Blvd Ste 2700, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 Existing Patients: (405) 751-4343
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reitz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reitz frequently treats Cancer, Breast Diseases, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Reitz's office is located at 4401 Mcauley Blvd Ste 2700, Oklahoma City, OK 73120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City