Dr. Craig Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Craig Smith, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Barnes Hospital Wash University. He currently practices at Suburban Surgical Associates and is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in General Surgery.
- Barnes Hospital Wash University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Mba Washington University, Other Education — 2000
- Nih Research Fellowship, Transplant Immunology, Other Education — 2000
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1995
- Bucknell University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Suburban Surgical Associates
Suburban Surgical Associates555 N New Ballas Rd Ste 265, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Existing Patients: (314) 991-4644
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
I lucked into having Dr. Smith as my surgeon because he was n call when I went to the ER at Missouri Baptist with appendicitis. He's a world class surgeon and a genuinely good person. His follow up care was diligent and person-centered. I hope I don't need surgery again any time soon, but I'm definately saving his number just in case.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Appendicitis, Port Placements or Replacements, and Gallbladder Removal.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 555 N New Ballas Rd Ste 265, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center