Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Craig Peterson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fairhope, AL. Dr. Peterson completed a residency at Chief Resident Tulane University. He currently practices at Eastern Shore Heart Center and is affiliated with South Baldwin Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peterson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Chief Resident Tulane University, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Tulane U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Tulane U, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- CARLETON COLLEGE, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastern Shore Heart Center
Eastern Shore Heart Center19725 Greeno Rd, Fairhope, AL 36532 Existing Patients: (251) 990-1930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peterson?
Dr Peterson and his staff are amazing. It was the best experience I have ever had at a dr office. He goes above and beyond for you and his staff is extremely organized and friendly ! I highly recommend Dr. Peterson !
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peterson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peterson frequently treats Cardiac Imaging, Hypertension, and Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging.
Dr. Peterson's office is located at 19725 Greeno Rd, Fairhope, AL 36532. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
- Thomas Hospital