Dr. Craig Hildreth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hildreth's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Craig Hildreth, MD is a oncology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Hildreth completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at St. Louis Cancer Care Llp and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Iowa State University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Homestate Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Louis Cancer Care Llp10004 Kennerly Rd Ste 137a, Saint Louis, MO 63128 Existing Patients: (314) 842-7301
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hildreth?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hildreth and his staff. They were professional yet very friendly; called me at home the week after a treatment to see how things were going, and always had time to answer my questions and ease my anxiety.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hildreth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hildreth frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Lung Cancer, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Hildreth's office is located at 10004 Kennerly Rd Ste 137a, Saint Louis, MO 63128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hildreth has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital South
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
- St. Luke's Hospital