Dr. Ostrander has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Craig Ostrander, DO is a family medicine specialist in Lees Summit, MO. He currently practices at Summit Family Care / Direct Primary Care and is affiliated with Belton Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summit Family Care / Direct Primary Care
Summit Family Care / Direct Primary Care517 Se 2nd St Ste A, Lees Summit, MO 64063 Existing Patients: (816) 944-3761
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ostrander?
I finally LIKE going to the Doctor. He really spends time and listens. He is just like the doctor I had as a kid. Most doctors are so rushed, but not Dr Ostrander. He also found my tumor which saved my life. He is very kind and also educated me in a way I could understand. Yes, he may be a bit late, but I know it is because he is spending time with the patient before me. It is definitely worth it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Craig Ostrander, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ostrander's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ostrander accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ostrander frequently treats Swine Flu, Influenza (Flu), and Diarrhea.
Dr. Ostrander's office is located at 517 Se 2nd St Ste A, Lees Summit, MO 64063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ostrander speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Cass Regional Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center